Wednesday 27 May 2009

Agony Aunt

Dear Agony Aunt,
Five years ago I married a wonderful man named John Reginald. He is a succsseful mortician and everything anyone could ever want in a life partner, hard working, caring, attentive, handsome and also very understanding of my wish to remain a virgin until my wedding day.
Our wedding day was perfect, the sun shone and everybody said that I looked stunning in my white wedding dress, although I thought that I looked slightly pale but my husband to be forbade me from any form of fake tan as he said he likes my pale skin.
After the wedding, the photos, the meal, the speeches and a large reception we made our way to our hotel, I was both very nervous and very excited at giving myself to my husband for the first time, although what followed has left me slightly confused.
To begin with he suggested that I bathe to freshen myself up but that I should do it in ice cold water for at least ten minutes so that my skin would be freezing to the touch. When I was dry he instructed me to lie on the bed completely still and he then proceeded to have intercourse with my freezing cold lifeless body. This has continued ever since and I am beginning to wonder is this normal? and why would anybody want to do this?
Yours with worry.
Mrs. Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment